We will be meeting in the back room at Clandestine Brewing at 5:00PM on Saturday February 18.
980 S 1st St, suite B
San Jose, CA 95110
You’re welcome to bring any homebrew to get feedback.
One 22 oz bottle, or equivalent should be enough.
- At our monthly brew club meeting we will typically cover any number of topics, including but not limited to the following:
- discuss style of the month & taste commercial sample
- tasting of homebrew brought by club members
- including evaluations from experienced and BJCP ranked judges
- discussion of brew processes, techniques, troubleshooting, etc
- discuss upcoming local competitions & festivals
- plan & participate in BJCP-style club competitions (typically 3-4 per year)
- discuss local craft brewing scene
- tasting of commercial samples
About the Author: